Transit police officer stops oncoming train.
Initial EMS delivery model service to focus on marathons and half marathons in Bethlehem, Pa., where EMTs and paramedics will use bikes for easier access to patients.
2012 EMS 10 Winner James Dunford, MD, shares his direction of the implementation of the San Diego RAP and eRAP, an EMS-based surveillance & case management system.
2012 EMS 10 Winner Dale Becker shares about forming and implementing a new crew resource management initiative for high-performance CPR.
Victim’s relative learns about investigation into two-year long morphine theft.
See a brief glimpse into the production of a valuable video medium for EMS education.
REACH crews using new GPS data when faced with bad weather.
Safety might cost money, but lack of safety costs money too. EMS can better package its current costs from lack of safety to spend money proactively on better equipment.
The stakeholders need to make demands of the manufacturers that they roll out equipment that's safer and better designed.
Most versatile on the market.
Easy engine accessibility.
Save time and money!
Building innovative solutions.
The art of customization.
More driver and passenger room.
"Non-transport" rescue unit.
Special Call vehicle or SWAT.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- London Police Investigate Ruthless Killing as Terror Attack
- University of Arizona Student EMS Born from Campus Club
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb