Rural Metro helps deliver old ambulances to needy foreign countries.
The crash injured 10 in the MBTA bus and four in the minivan.
Boston firefighters are the latest to be named in a state investigation.
Emergency management says the fumes were muriatic acid.
Air Methods says it already has adequate coverage in North Georgia.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash