A bride and groom who were among 14 people injured in a shuttle bus crash that killed a member of their wedding party were married Saturday at an Indianapolis hospital just hours after the accident.
A search dog was brought in to check the wreckage for additional victims.
The state-run Dhaka Medical College Hospital was overwhelmed with burn victims.
Four construction workers were injured after a building collapsed.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash