Emergency management says the fumes were muriatic acid.
Air Methods says it already has adequate coverage in North Georgia.
Two Rural Metro employees were injured when their ambulance overturned.
Philips is known for its open systems approach to data management and connectivity that lets you manage your workflow as you desire.
The Siren ePCR Suite is the world’s most clinically advanced and widely accepted EMS electronic patient care reporting solution.
C.A.T. Tourniquet – North American Rescue
Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway
Digit Finger-Oximeter – Smiths Medical
Laerdal Stifneck Select
ProtectIV® Plus Safety IV Catheters
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup