Radio transmissions highlight a department ill-prepared to face the situation.
Hospital employees called 911 for a hurt person in the parking lot.
Rollover involving a private ambulance sends four to hospital.
Fire department may have to compete in the bid process.
4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4th Infantry Division assists with rescue and recovery operations.
Simple changes in ambulance design can eliminate common safety risks to providers.
Dr. Brent Myers discusses how mobile integrated healthcare will drive the change to a more modular ambulance design that can transport one patient or many, and how under this model, providers will work “at the top of their license.”
Four-person crew was perfectly suited for the active shooter incident.
Official calls for an effort to stop violence.
Washington Hospital Center received three victims from base shooting.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup