Argument among ambulance crew leads patient to feel unsafe.
The number of people unaccounted for in the Washington state landslide has risen to 176, Snohomish County Emergency Management Director John Pennington said Monday night
Trial board held for officer and firefighters in center of patient’s death.
PIO provides initial information on news chopper crash
Transport company blamed for dropping grandmother.
Jet aborts takeoff at Philadelphia International and crashes.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims