FEMA Deputy Administrator and JEMS Editorial Board member Richard Serino, NREMT-P, discusses his first year being the federal administration's No. 2 person.
Metro EMS is looking to save resources, and how the agency goes about it could serve as a model for the rest of the country.
Austin-Travis County EMS unveiled a new ambulance at this year's Texas EMS Conference.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards