Using a belt, neighbors pulled a Uniontown man from a septic tank.
The issue of money and medicine is difficult for many Colorado families.
What is going on right now just outside of Salt Lake City is quite different.
It was unclear whether anyone at the MDM Muzzleloader building was hurt.
Fusion ePCR give EMS providers the electronic means to streamline the collection of incident data.
Nurse with significant injuries fought to save her patient.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference