Two Rural Metro employees were injured when their ambulance overturned.
Philips is known for its open systems approach to data management and connectivity that lets you manage your workflow as you desire.
The Siren ePCR Suite is the world’s most clinically advanced and widely accepted EMS electronic patient care reporting solution.
The S-CUT is a fast way to remove the patient’s clothes in order to expose injuries.
Local EMT's, paramedics and firefighters are among the first responders honored.
Patient was driving scooter on highway to get to casino.
The Flow-Safe™ CPAP System is the first disposable system for Acute Pulmonary Edema with built-in manometer and pressure relief valve.
Glide patient loads down stairs.
Tough, dependable bags.
Keeps you powered on every call.
Convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot.
Versatility in confining environments.
Superior stability and safety.
Easier lifting and loading.
For Medtronic / Physio Control Life Pak 12 and 15.
Secure the Physio Control Lifepak 12.
Secure the Philips HeartStart MRx.
Secure the Zoll M Series.
Secure the Zoll E Series.
Allows efficient patient movement.
For extricating from confined spaces.
Innovative pediatric transport.
Secure transport for pediatric patients.
For pre-term neonates and larger infants.
Adjustable three-point harness system.
Accommodate the most modern supplies.
Designed for the highest quality.
Easy to handle stretcher.
Superior comfort and safety.
Maximum safety on stairs.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference