Rural Metro helps deliver old ambulances to needy foreign countries.
The crash injured 10 in the MBTA bus and four in the minivan.
Boston firefighters are the latest to be named in a state investigation.
Emergency management says the fumes were muriatic acid.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns