The McGRATH® Series 5 Video Laryngoscope is the first fully portable video laryngoscope designed for difficult airways.
Philadelphia area ambulance company operators indicted for healthcare fraud.
First responders treated and transported Newman in a fire engine.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision
- Sydney Police Rescue Hostages Held by Gunman