Attorney and family call for action from city and fire department.
Dr. Beeson discusses key points from his EMS Today 2014 session In a Moment's Notice - Blast Injuries
Dan Swayze discusses key points from his EMS Today 2014 session Community Paramedic Training & Patient Assessment Techniques
Chief Ellerbe waited until initial phase of investigation was complete before commenting.
Dispute at rollover over apparatus placement leads to arrest.
Fire department gives a demonstration of successful program.
BioAlert911 is a fully automated predictive real time syndromic surveillance learning tool designed to detect naturally-occurring, accidental or man-made biological or chemical threats. This comprehensive community biosurveillance solution is designed to meet the challenge of multi-organizational use.
Firefighter is among the dead in collapse of two cell phone towers.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead