Fire Chief Kenneth Ellerbe presented medals to first responders.
Firefighters battle fire inside the Engine 8, Ladder 2 firehouse.
The College Network online program prepares you to earn college credit for many general education and elective requirements by passing end-of-course college equivalency exams. The program is flexible, so you can study at your pace from the comfort of home. Credit earned using our program can then be applied toward a degree program through one of our university partners or through other colleges and universities nationwide.
Lawsuit requires city or Massac Memorial Hospital to remove mold.
Two views show Army Captain Swenson exposed to fire at casualty pick up spot.
The CFP-15+ is the world’s smallest “turn-key” oxygen cylinder filling station.
Empty oxygen cylinders become a thing of the past!
Convenient Onsite Medical Grade Oxygen Generation and Cylinder Filling
Designed for continuous oxygen supply for emergency preparedness applications.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse
- Photos: Florida Pilot, Skydiver Injured in Crash
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan