Dr. Kevin Seaman discusses establishing a division of the Seattle Resuscitation Academy in Howard County (Md.), contributing to prehospital emergency care well beyond the borders of the county.
Crews pull family members out from under debris in Center Hill.
State gives service a deadline to recruit more members.
Medic worked on a firefighter pinned in a violent crash.
Mandatory jail time for people convicted of assaulting an EMT or paramedic.
MMR ring crashed into a gas line at their company quarters.
Company failed to meet Frederick County code standards.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards