LAX cam shows passengers running from terminal minutes after shooting.
Matt Zavadsky, MS-HSA, EMT, and David Page, MS, NREMT-P, talk with A.J. Heightman about the changes needed to make ambulances safer and the need for better injury and line-of-duty death surveillance and reporting.
“Vortex” ride started back up as passengers were getting off.
Non-profit group awards EMS, hospital, fire and police nominees.
Team quickly responds to Sparks school shooting scene.
A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, discusses the evolving role of the EMS provider with other EMS leaders. What equipment, knowledge and data will be needed to shift the role of the EMT/paramedic from treat-and-transport to a point-of-care provider?
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash