California paramedics have joined hospital staff in providing care to Nigerians.
Paramedic Simeon Smith, who lost his leg after illness, will take part in his fifth Peachtree Road Race as part of the Grady EMS bike medic team.
Detroit's EMS workers gathered at a rally in downtown Detroit Friday morning.
A service for emergency responders who died this past year was held in Colorado Springs, Colo. on Saturday.
Paramedics at the Fort Smith (Ark.) Regional Medical Center talked about the different stages of heat injury.
A private ambulance crew spotted a shooting and began immediate care for two patients with gunshot wounds.
More than 200 Massachusetts providers are suspended in a scandal over EMT recertification.
Three medics are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- Man Who Shot Ambulance, into Cars & at CHP Officers Gets Life Sentences
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference
- 100-Vehicle Pile-Up in Belgium