Company failed to meet Frederick County code standards.
Staffing change will leave immediate neighborhood without fire apparatus.
Fire Engineering EMS Editor Mike McEvoy and JEMS Editor in Chief A.J. Heightman discuss some new EMS technology at FDIC 2014.
Family upset that officer in charge may retire without any discipline.
REMSA board will now be running county ambulance service.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting