Pilot, nurse and respiratory therapist killed in crash.
EMS leaders Jim Augustine, Matt Zavadsky and David Page discuss how EMS systems don’t currently foster the reporting of near-misses, and what cultural changes need to take place to build trust between providers and managers.
Whately officials look at neighboring service.
Fort Lauderdale firefighters fasten a ladder to the tracks in order to reach woman.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released
- Attorney General Calls Heroin a ‘Growing Public Health Crisis’
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse
- Photos: Florida Pilot, Skydiver Injured in Crash
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion