JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman talks with EMS leaders David Page, MNS, NREMT-P, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HAS, EMT, and Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, about the future of patient transport. In the future, EMS providers will bring the technology and support of the hospital to the patient, instead of taking the patient to the hospital.
Addressing frequent callers and tiered response are latest efforts to deal with demand
In her 24 years on the job, Rodriguez said, she never performed CPR.
JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman talks with EMS leaders David Page, MNS, NREMT-P, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HAS, EMT, and Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, about several high-impact areas for improving provide and patient safety, including provider fitness, a non-punitive error-reporting process and revamped response protocols.
Universal Ambulance goes into receivership six weeks before Christmas.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash