Cardiac arrest survivor is lucky to collapse where and when he did.
City officials initially claimed no such report existed.
JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman talks with EMS leaders David Page, MNS, NREMT-P, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HAS, EMT, and Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, about the future of patient transport. In the future, EMS providers will bring the technology and support of the hospital to the patient, instead of taking the patient to the hospital.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- More FDNY and NYPD Members to Carry Naloxone
- Maryland Paramedic Recognized for Valor at Traumatic Crash
- Poland Conducts Large Scale Emergency Exercise
- Two Burned in Phoenix Tanker Explosion and Fire
- A Year After Texas Explosion, No New Safety Laws
- One Year After Bombing, Boston Celebrates Its Marathon