State gives service a deadline to recruit more members.
Medic worked on a firefighter pinned in a violent crash.
Mandatory jail time for people convicted of assaulting an EMT or paramedic.
MMR ring crashed into a gas line at their company quarters.
Company failed to meet Frederick County code standards.
Staffing change will leave immediate neighborhood without fire apparatus.
Fire Engineering EMS Editor Mike McEvoy and JEMS Editor in Chief A.J. Heightman discuss some new EMS technology at FDIC 2014.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue