Detroit's EMS workers gathered at a rally in downtown Detroit Friday morning.
A service for emergency responders who died this past year was held in Colorado Springs, Colo. on Saturday.
Paramedics at the Fort Smith (Ark.) Regional Medical Center talked about the different stages of heat injury.
A private ambulance crew spotted a shooting and began immediate care for two patients with gunshot wounds.
More than 200 Massachusetts providers are suspended in a scandal over EMT recertification.
Three medics are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
It took almost one hour to locate and remove the Sandy Springs resident.
After five hours rescuers were able to airlift the injured hiker.
Webinar shows what Rettmobil delivers... More >
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Live Video: Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado
- Several Tornadoes Strike Midwest Injuring Many
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials