Eight patients were transported to St. Luke’s Hospital.
McCormick was one of two killed when a car struck his ambulance.
Firefighter’s union president wants same protection as police officers.
Loss of McCormick and Medley is personal for many.
Joint memorial service planned for Wednesday.
The ambulance rolled onto its side and slid into a parked vehicle.
Indianapolis Metro Police still investigating the fatal ambulance crash
Rescue workers being rushed to the scene to treat the wounded.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
Webinar shows what Rettmobil delivers... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado
- Several Tornadoes Strike Midwest Injuring Many