She was 12 when we she swallowed it but her family was too poor for medical treatment.
They handle all kinds of incidents, from cardiac arrest to trauma.
An ambulance driver was threatened by another driver who held a threatening sign and flashed menacing gestures.
Hundreds of commuters were injured in the morning crash.
Car flipped repeatedly and crashed into a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.
"Patient was in what they call a PEI rhythm."
Widow urges changes for contractual first responders.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup