Yakima County 911 plans to use nurses to handle non-emergency calls
The woman has filed a lawsuit against Hamilton County EMS.
An EMS chief was honored for saving the life of a car accident victim and two volunteer firefighters were recognized for rescuing an elderly couple from a house fire.
Every five years, Oklahoma City decides whether it wants to stick with EMSA for ambulance service.
They were trying to raise awareness of breast cancer and bring in money for the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure Foundation.
The medical directors say the current two-ambulance strategy needs an upgrade.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- More FDNY and NYPD Members to Carry Naloxone
- Maryland Paramedic Recognized for Valor at Traumatic Crash
- Poland Conducts Large Scale Emergency Exercise
- Two Burned in Phoenix Tanker Explosion and Fire
- A Year After Texas Explosion, No New Safety Laws
- One Year After Bombing, Boston Celebrates Its Marathon