At least 6,000 people could be forced to wait for providers that are 45 minutes away.
The defense has already begun attacking the victim's credibility.
City council makes change in ambulance service.
Commissioner struggles to keep department working despite city financial difficulties.
Controlled explosions opened up new entry points.
Car teetered over the edge with a mom and two children inside.
Mother and her two daughters rescued from a BMW teetering on a freeway bridge.
This was the second water rescue in New York Thursday.
Santa Barbara County Fire, Hazmat, water tenders, AMR, a battalion chief and helicopter all assisted.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision