Every five years, Oklahoma City decides whether it wants to stick with EMSA for ambulance service.
They were trying to raise awareness of breast cancer and bring in money for the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure Foundation.
The medical directors say the current two-ambulance strategy needs an upgrade.
Car crashed into a Manchester gas station sending flames shooting into the air.
Four people were killed and a dozen injured after a stage collapsed during a storm Saturday night at the Indiana State Fair.
The interest of First Intervention Ghana in basic life support ambulance service is primarily concerned with regards to accident and other emergency situations because administering pre-clinical care immediately by medical people with requisite First Aid knowledge may reduce needless deaths or less impact.
Buck and his two friends found themselves floating in the water last weekend.
Rescue crews in Stokes County, N.C., rescued a 3-month-old calf that fell down a 15- to 20-foot well, Stokes County EMS Director Monty Stevens said.
12-year old boy was moved out of intensive care Wednesday.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash