FEMA Deputy Administrator and JEMS Editorial Board member Richard Serino, NREMT-P, discusses his first year being the federal administration's No. 2 person.
Metro EMS is looking to save resources, and how the agency goes about it could serve as a model for the rest of the country.
Austin-Travis County EMS unveiled a new ambulance at this year's Texas EMS Conference.
The most advanced AED yet!
Flexible & reliable data solutions.
Tough and ready for action.
Dynamic, real-time CPR feedback.
A portable, simple, cost-effective and non-invasive alternative to intubation.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion