EMS 10 Innovator Seth Hawkins shares the inspiration behind the Wilderness EMS course.
Recent crash highlights difficulties for emergency crews.
2011 EMS 10 Winner Stephanie Haley-Andrews shares her passion about pediatric issues.
The children's book is about a kitten that survived a devastating tornado in the author's service area: Brimfield, Mass.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision