EMT's ambulance crossed the center line and collided with a cement truck.
Braun Industries, Inc. built four custom emergency vehicles for Volusia County Fire Services.
A.J. Heightman, JEMS editor-in-chief, talks about the January issue focusing on pediatrics and e-Linkage.
At least 10 ambulances were dispatched to the scene.
Car was speeding through the parking lot when it hit a concrete barrier and flipped over twice.
Testimonials from Braun's ambulance partners and dealers.
This informative film highlighting the features and benefits of an ambulance from Braun Industries.
Braun Industries builds some of the safest ambulances on the road through the use of their SolidBody Construction.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead