Ambulance was reportedly speeding as was the car that hit it.
Hennepin County (Minn.) EMS puts EMS culture of safety on the radar of local media outlets.
The EMS providers were hospitalized after their ambulance turned on its side on South Loop 289..
Over 20 hurt during crash on final lap at Daytona International Speedway.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
New and improved!
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion