2012 EMS 10 Winner Dale Becker shares about forming and implementing a new crew resource management initiative for high-performance CPR.
Victim’s relative learns about investigation into two-year long morphine theft.
See a brief glimpse into the production of a valuable video medium for EMS education.
REACH crews using new GPS data when faced with bad weather.
Safety might cost money, but lack of safety costs money too. EMS can better package its current costs from lack of safety to spend money proactively on better equipment.
The stakeholders need to make demands of the manufacturers that they roll out equipment that's safer and better designed.
Is the U.S. is behind the curve when it comes to some ambulance design and safety? Our panelists say "yes" and suggest the Culture of Safety document help us catch up?
In 2020, what ways does EMS need to further improve itself to have a strong culture of safety in 2020?
Police consider theft by employee as the investigation continues.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion