Multiplex Benefits - Demers
Take your entire staff and ambulance committee on a virtual, multi-segment tour of the DEMERS AMBULANCE manufacturing facilities without having to travel farther than a computer.
Learn about DEMERS AMBULANCES:
- Safety-conscious and customizable designs
- Outstanding engineering and construction
- Regimented, computerized assembly line
- Precision made cabinetry, doors & patient modules
- Cost-saving, aerodynamic lighting & rooflines
- NEW flush-mounted patient compartment windows
- Safe, adjustable MOBILITY TRACK SEATING
- Dash-mounted HEADS UP CONSOLE
- Patented, programmable MULTIPLEX electrical system
For more information from Demers, visit demers-ambulances.com.
Virtual Tour Segments
- Introduction to Demers
- Welcome from Demers' President
- Engineering & Design
- Floor & Aluminum Extrusions
- Computerized Parts Process
- Modular Construction
- Fuel Efficient Design
- Multiplex Benefits
- Dash and Heads-Up Console
- The Finished Product
more recent videos on JEMS.com
Evacuate from any multistory building.
For the evacuation of disabled or injured.
Evacuate non-ambulatory patients.
Provides true one-person operation.
Reduction in spinal load.
Cut risk of injury to caregivers.
Stryker Power-PRO is a hydraulically powered ambulance cot with industry-leading ergonomics. Foot end controls activate powered lifting and lower function for capacities up to 700 lbs. Operator safety and patient comfort are significantly improved.
Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury.
SMRT — Stryker Managed Recharging Technology
Stryker Speed-Sheet is a unique approach to patient transfer.
Stair-PRO is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury. The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track and the built-in descent control made Stair-PRO the safest chair in its product category.
Proven to reduce risk of injury.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic