Engineering & Design - Demers
Take your entire staff and ambulance committee on a virtual, multi-segment tour of the DEMERS AMBULANCE manufacturing facilities without having to travel farther than a computer.
Learn about DEMERS AMBULANCES:
- Safety-conscious and customizable designs
- Outstanding engineering and construction
- Regimented, computerized assembly line
- Precision made cabinetry, doors & patient modules
- Cost-saving, aerodynamic lighting & rooflines
- NEW flush-mounted patient compartment windows
- Safe, adjustable MOBILITY TRACK SEATING
- Dash-mounted HEADS UP CONSOLE
- Patented, programmable MULTIPLEX electrical system
For more information from Demers, visit demers-ambulances.com.
Virtual Tour Segments
- Introduction to Demers
- Welcome from Demers' President
- Engineering & Design
- Floor & Aluminum Extrusions
- Computerized Parts Process
- Modular Construction
- Fuel Efficient Design
- Multiplex Benefits
- Dash and Heads-Up Console
- The Finished Product
Tags: Vehicle Ops, Ambulances, Company Features, Demers
more recent videos on JEMS.com
Glide patient loads down stairs.
Tough, dependable bags.
Keeps you powered on every call.
Convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot.
Versatility in confining environments.
Superior stability and safety.
Easier lifting and loading.
For Medtronic / Physio Control Life Pak 12 and 15.
Secure the Physio Control Lifepak 12.
Secure the Philips HeartStart MRx.
Secure the Zoll M Series.
Secure the Zoll E Series.
Allows efficient patient movement.
For extricating from confined spaces.
Innovative pediatric transport.
Secure transport for pediatric patients.
For pre-term neonates and larger infants.
Adjustable three-point harness system.
Accommodate the most modern supplies.
Designed for the highest quality.
Easy to handle stretcher.
Superior comfort and safety.
Maximum safety on stairs.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Government-Run vs. Private EMS
- Making Safety Sexy
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Register>
EMS Airway Clinic