Texas EMT-Trainee Dies In CO Incident
AP - One emergency medical technician died and two co-workers were hospitalized Friday after being overcome by carbon monoxide while on duty in east Texas. (Aug. 13)Tags: News, News Video, line of duty deaths, carbon monoxide
more recent videos on JEMS.com
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic