discuss print share

Man, Boy Hospitalized From Exposure To Acid-Based Solution

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WPBF ABC West Palm Beach - A man and a 10-year-old boy are taken to the hospital after West Palm Beach firefighters found them exposed to an acid-based solution on the side of Interstate 95.

Tags: News, News Video, hazmat

discuss print share
What's Your Take? Comment Now ...


Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS

Get JEMS in Your Inbox


Fire EMS Blogs

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts


EMS Airway Clinic

Innovation & Progress

Follow in the footsteps of these inspirational leaders of EMS.
More >