Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrestThis supplement is designed to serve as a guide that lays out 10 steps that will lead to an increase in cardiac arrest survival in your community. It is a practical guide, full of concrete suggestions and specific training tools. The faculty of the Resuscitation Academy hope you embrace these ideas. Sponsors of this supplement include the American Heart Association, Laerdal Medical Corporation, Physio-Control Inc. and ZOLL Medical Corporation.
Reach for the Higher-hanging FruitCardiac arrest survival rates improve when a group of passionate individuals create a plan, divide and conquer, & continually work together.
Plan of ActionTen steps for change.
Resuscitation AcademyA two-way exchange of information.
The Seven Resuscitation Academy MantrasAt every Resuscitation Academy class, the faculty sets the stage with a few expressions we hope encapsulate a tiny bit of wisdom.
A how-to guide.
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns