Measuring Life & Breath
The benefits of capnography in EMSThis supplement to JEMS, sponsored by Oridion, highlights the importance of using capnography for both intubated and non-intubated patients.
|Download the full supplement (PDF)||1.35 MB|
CapnographyCapnography is the Ultimate Trend Setter
Current Capnography Field UsesLearn more about how capnography can be used for your patients.
Capnography Use Saves Lives & MoneyA cost-benefit analysis of capnography use.
Capnography Helps Conscious Patients TooEveryone knows about capnography use for the intubated patient, but what about other uses?
Do you think you can diagnose a patient based on this capnogram?
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
- Driving the Course of Care, 2010
- Making It Real
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic