Guidelines for Field Triage of Injured PatientsDecisions made at the scene of an injury are vital to saving lives. Are you aware of all the changes to the Field Triage Decision Scheme? In 2005 the CDC began facilitating revision of the Decision Scheme by hosting a series of meetings of the National Expert Panel on Field Triage. This supplement, reprinted with permission from the CDC, describes the process and rationale used by the Expert Panel to revise these guidelines.
|Download the Full Supplement (PDF)||14.13 MB|
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
- Driving the Course of Care, 2010
- Making It Real
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
New and improved!
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Government-Run vs. Private EMS
- Making Safety Sexy
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Register>
EMS Airway Clinic