Forecast for ResuscitationThis supplement affords EMS administrators, medical directors and field providers the opportunity to review some of the latest clinical research findings and procedural changes considered priorities by the U.S. Metropolitan Municipalities EMS Medical Directors considered priorities in their jurisdictions. This supplement is sponsored by Laerdal Medical Corp. & Philips Medical Systems.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
Evacuate from any multistory building.
For the evacuation of disabled or injured.
Evacuate non-ambulatory patients.
Provides true one-person operation.
Reduction in spinal load.
Cut risk of injury to caregivers.
Stryker Power-PRO is a hydraulically powered ambulance cot with industry-leading ergonomics. Foot end controls activate powered lifting and lower function for capacities up to 700 lbs. Operator safety and patient comfort are significantly improved.
Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury.
SMRT — Stryker Managed Recharging Technology
Stryker Speed-Sheet is a unique approach to patient transfer.
Stair-PRO is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury. The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track and the built-in descent control made Stair-PRO the safest chair in its product category.
Proven to reduce risk of injury.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup