EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
This supplement profiles the top 10 innovators in EMS who drove the profession forward in 2011.This supplement profiles the top 10 innovators in EMS who drove the profession forward in 2011. These individuals were nominated by their peers in recognition of their hard work, dedication and selfless efforts to make a difference in the delivery of EMS or in the lives of patients and providers.
|Download the Full Supplement (PDF)||1.39 MB|
Forging a PathFollow in the footsteps of these inspirational leaders of EMS.
Spreading Her MissionStephanie Haley-Andrews raises awareness about pediatric care.
Creating an EMS Safety NetTodd Stout builds intricate safety network via FirstWatch program.
Blazing a TrailWilderness EMS team creates unique EMS medical director course.
David Reinis invents unique hands-on approach to anatomy
E. Reed Smith launches Active Shooter program in Virginia.
Pat Songer launches system redesign in rural Nevada.
Paul Paris addresses provider & patient safety through partnership and research.
Mary Meyers tackles the statistics behind quality care.
Rob Lawrence's Rider Alert program spreads to international trend.
Tom Bouthillet advocates for evidence-based cardiac care via the Internet.
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
The Duramedic is the meeting of price and features to create long-lasting value, and is constructed with exceptional attention to detail. The design of the Duramedic Type allows it to be maneuvered in tight city streets and alleys.
Although designed to be compact in overall length, boasts a 96” width.
The Ultramedic offers the most powerful blend of functionality, comfort and safety. We set the industry standard for the largest interior and exterior capacity, as well as the options available to customize your module.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.