Do you think oxygen hurts the patients EMS providers intubate?
Yes, it often leads to hyperventilation.
4% (12 votes)
No, not if you put them on a ventilator at a lower oxygen concentration.
24% (71 votes)
It depends on the situation.
72% (211 votes)
Total votes: 294
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards
- CDC to Revise Ebola Protocol; Pentagon Forms Medical Support Team
- 16 Killed in Collapse at South Korea Concert
- Nurse Diagnosed with Ebola Arrives at NIH