Do you think oxygen hurts the patients EMS providers intubate?
Yes, it often leads to hyperventilation.
4% (12 votes)
No, not if you put them on a ventilator at a lower oxygen concentration.
24% (71 votes)
It depends on the situation.
72% (211 votes)
Total votes: 294
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting