Do you think oxygen hurts the patients EMS providers intubate?
Yes, it often leads to hyperventilation.
4% (12 votes)
No, not if you put them on a ventilator at a lower oxygen concentration.
24% (71 votes)
It depends on the situation.
72% (211 votes)
Total votes: 294
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released
- Attorney General Calls Heroin a ‘Growing Public Health Crisis’
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse
- Photos: Florida Pilot, Skydiver Injured in Crash
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion