Do you think oxygen hurts the patients EMS providers intubate?
Yes, it often leads to hyperventilation.
4% (12 votes)
No, not if you put them on a ventilator at a lower oxygen concentration.
24% (71 votes)
It depends on the situation.
72% (211 votes)
Total votes: 294
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash