Monthly Issues of JEMS, the Journal of Emergency Medical Services
Most versatile on the market.
Easy engine accessibility.
Save time and money!
Building innovative solutions.
The art of customization.
More driver and passenger room.
"Non-transport" rescue unit.
Special Call vehicle or SWAT.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Government-Run vs. Private EMS
- Making Safety Sexy
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Second Victim Dies in Louisiana Plant Explosion
- Florida Deck Collapse Plunges Many into Water
- Explosion at Louisiana Chemical Plant
- Building Inspector in Fatal Philadelphia Collapse Commits Suicide
- Rescue at Manhattan Scaffold Collapse
- FDNY EMTs Wrestle Gun Away from Patient and Treat Injured Officer