| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- Ebola Preparedness Webinar for EMS
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Mercy Flights Celebrates 65 Years of Operation
- SafetyPAD Launches Infectious Disease Logic, Monitoring Initiative
- Handheld Launches the Nautiz X8