| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care in Public Safety Response Technical Assistance Seminar to be Hosted by Boston EMS
- D.C. Interim-Fire Chief Makes Modest Improvements in Department Problems
- Arizona Fire District Tests Community Paramedicine Program
- Pittsburgh Paramedics Rescue Man Trapped on Hillside
- 14 People Become Ill in North Dakota Laundromat
- Buffalo Medics, Firefighter Keep Working in Crash
- Drone Delays Landing of Ohio Medical Helicopter