| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Florida Paramedic and Nurse Injured in Off-Duty Crash
- Carbon Monoxide Sickens Eight in Pennsylvania Apartment
- Bill Introduced Giving Tax Credit to Nation’s Fire and EMS Volunteers
- How Safe is your Medical Transportation in the Event of an Emergency?
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians