| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- New FAA Rules on Air Ambulances Will Affect All Providers
- New York Sheriff Pushes EMT Training for Deputies
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Florida County Officials Hold Off on Private EMS Right to Work