| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- What Did You Say? A Humorous Look at Treating Deaf Patients
- San Diego Fire-Rescue Executes Technical Rescue at Vehicle Accident Site
- Live Video: Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Columbus, Ohio, EMS Goal Is to Increase Use of CPR by Everyone
- Day 5: Where in the World (of EMS) is A.J.?
- Maine EMS Department Promoting EMS Week