| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- How Illinois’s Trauma and EMS System of Care Helped Shape the Industry
- Gate-Ramming and Shootout at Maryland Army Base
- Bodies Recovered from Manhattan Explosion
- Reflections on the Impact of JEMS over the Past 35 Years
- Acute Carbon Dioxide Poisoning Reveals Issues in Patient Rescue and Management
- Driver Killed in Texas Overpass Collapse
- 19 Injured, Two Missing After Manhattan Explosion