| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Seven Injured in Boat Fire at Boston Dock
- NYPD Officer Killed, Others Injured in Crash
- Two Dead in Delaware Bus Crash MCI
- Crash Leaves Truck Dangling Off Oregon Bridge
- Pennsylvania Man Lonely for Paramedics
- Handheld’s NAUTIZ X4 Rugged Computer for the Mobile Worker Now Also with Android
- A Revolutionary Mobile Health Platform for Secure and Critical Communication