| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Dozens Treated for Illness at Keith Urban Concert
- San Diego Residents Begin Using PulsePoint App
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Corpus Christi Turns Down Community Paramedicine Grant over Union Dispute
- Lawsuit Accuses Philadelphia Paramedics of Malpractice
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries