| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Two Killed, Eight Critically Injured in Arizona Crash
- CDC to Revise Ebola Protocol; Pentagon Forms Medical Support Team
- FDNY Bans “Ebola” from Radio Transmissions
- Philadelphia Officials Clash over Ebola Readiness
- 16 Killed in Collapse at South Korea Concert
- Nurse Diagnosed with Ebola Arrives at NIH
- Longtime Oregon Firefighter/Paramedic Killed in Crash