| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Memorial Hermann Life Flight Wins 2014 EMS Air Medical Service of the Year Award
- Ram Air Introduces Complete System for Proper Decontamination of Special-Ops Gear
- OPEN Incorporated and Xplore Technologies Launch Reseller Agreement
- Building Collapse in Egypt Kills at Least 17
- Violence in Ferguson
- Introduction to Perfusion on Demand
- Video: Two People Rescued from Chicago Building Collapse