| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- How Illinois’s Trauma and EMS System of Care Helped Shape the Industry
- Reflections on the Impact of JEMS over the Past 35 Years
- Acute Carbon Dioxide Poisoning Reveals Issues in Patient Rescue and Management
- Know When and How Your Patient can Legally Refuse Care
- EMS10: Innovators of 2014
- How an EMS System in Reno, Nev., watches over post-discharge patients to avoid costly readmissions
- In-Depth Overview of Mechanical Ventilation