| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Five Killed in Long Island Crash
- Helicopter Crash Claims Rescuers in Spain
- Discarded Mortar Round Explodes in Illinois Recycling Plant
- Son of California Mayor Called “Unsafe” Firefighter
- Soldier Shoots Herself at Virginia Base During Barricade Situation
- Over 100 Injured in California Earthquake
- Videos: Numerous Injuries and Damage in California Bay Area Quake