| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Panic Moments Before Mexico Hospital Explosion
- HCEC Only Houston-Based CAAS Accredited EMS Agency
- Explosion at Mexico Children’s Hospital
- New England First Responders Face another Round of Snow
- Onspot Automatic Tire Chains Gets GSA Contract Renewed
- Three Injured in Philadelphia Collapse
- At Least 11 Killed in Fighter Jet Crash in Spain