If you work outside, you know weather is a factor in everything you do. With the Havis IP65 Weatherproof Docking Station for the Panasonic Toughbook 19, the weather won’t affect your mobile computing. Building on our reputation of designing the industry’s best mobile computing solutions, Havis has developed a lightweight and strong design that is built with theft deterrence, longevity, stability and the elements in mind.
What Does IP65 Mean?
Ingress Protection rating determines the ability to protect enclosures from dust and water. The "65" means your docking station is able to withstand the highest ingress rating of "Dust Tight," and is able to protect against jets of water from every direction, a force similar to that of heavy seas.
Havis’ new IP65 Weatherproof Docking Station for the Panasonic Toughbook 19 is an ideal computing solution for the most extreme environments. The docking station’s IP65 rating certifies its ability to protect your laptop from dust and withstand jets of water from every direction. The Weatherproof Docking Station features a low profile design that maximizes available space in your mobile work environment. Its rounded corners and edges improve safety in daily use and prevent the dock from snagging a deployed air bag in the event of an accident.
Insightful Design Meets Weather Protection
- Docking Connector between the laptop and dock helps to prevent loss of connectivity.
- Gasket and Connector Covers protect Docking Station’s electronic enclosures with and without the computer docked.
- Durable Front Hooks help guide your computer into the Docking Station, ensuring proper alignment and docking connectivity.
- Hole patterns on the dock’s mounting base fit all Havis mounting equipment and most competitors’ mounting equipment.
- Easy-to-use Latching Handle makes certain your computer is safe and secure inside your vehicle.
Stay Productive in Any Environment
- Safely access your peripherals anywhere, such as printers for issuing invoices and tickets and mag stripe readers for running credit cards and scanning licenses.
- Full port replication and integrated strain relieving provide simple, safe, and secure connectivity to essential peripherals, as well as convenient and efficient cable management.
- Grommets and Foam Tape ensure that all connected cables, regardless of diameter, can exit the Docking Station without breaching Ingress Protection.
From the desert to the ocean, the Weatherproof Docking Station by Havis has you covered. Its IP65 certification ensures its ability to withstand exposure to water and dust particles. It has been tested to the industry's toughest standards, including a 30 mph crash test, vibration testing and thermal testing. The Weatherproof Docking Station provides you with the safest and most secure mobile computing solution, keeping your expensive laptop where it belongs -- docked, productive and protected from the elements.
For mission critical applications in the most extreme environments, trust the Havis Weatherproof Docking Station. When used with Havis' mounting solutions, you can maximize productivity with high quality products that are comfortable to use and have been built to the highest safety standards.
For more information, visit weatherproof.havis.com.