All the ER doctors are starting to look like Doogie Howser.
You require many handrails in the back of an ambulance.
You need a longer laryngeal ETT blade to see the cords clearly.
You require a Starbucks in your rig to stay awake.
FEATURED IN HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Staging Our Response to Ebola and Other Contagious Diseases
- Metropolitan Medical Directors Share Protocols on Ebola Practices and Procedures
- Understanding Ebola Precautions
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- The new NFFF Initiative 13 Works to Change Traumatic Incident Response Stigma
- Is EMS Still the Most Dangerous Profession?
- A Firsthand Account of the Stresses of Caring for Your Colleagues