All the ER doctors are starting to look like Doogie Howser.
You require many handrails in the back of an ambulance.
You need a longer laryngeal ETT blade to see the cords clearly.
You require a Starbucks in your rig to stay awake.
FEATURED IN HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- The new NFFF Initiative 13 Works to Change Traumatic Incident Response Stigma
- Is EMS Still the Most Dangerous Profession?
- A Firsthand Account of the Stresses of Caring for Your Colleagues
- An Evidence-based Program for Improving and Sustaining First Responder Behavioral health
- The Effects of Consuming Caffeine & Energy Drinks on a Long Shift
- The Bare Necessities of EMS