The Conscience of EMS ... JEMS leads the industry in providing the EMS advanced provider, instructor and administrator with clinical breakthroughs, product reviews, continuing education and more.
- Order New Subscription
- Renew Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Order Back Issues
- Customer Service
JEMS Group Subscriptions
Buy JEMS for your whole crew! Purchase a Group Subscription and save money. You’ll get the best feature stories, articles, surveys, product reviews and more mailed to you each month. The more copies you buy the more you save.
- Purchase 5-24 copies: $28 each. You save 35%!
- Purchase 25-49 copies: $26 each. You save 40%!
- Purchase 50-99 copies: $24 each. You save 45%!
- Purchase 100+ copies: $22 each. You save 50%!
Order your Group Subscription today and save. Call 888-456-5367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Reaching top-level EMS decision-makers, the EMS Insider provides strategic information on the EMS industry. Get the EMS Insider newsletter in print and in digital format at the same price!
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion