CPR and Resuscitation Equipment
Featured on Good Morning America and the Dr Oz Show!, the Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer is worn by students in CPR Class to learn the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver.
For over 20 years, AllMed® has been serving the EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Nursing industries. We are a full-line distributor of the products you need at prices that are extremely competitive.
For more than 50 years, healthcare providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability.
Mercury Medical® is recognized as a leader in providing the highest quality of respiratory, anesthesia and critical care products and service.
The LIFE-STAT is the only completely hands-free automatic cardiopulmonary resuscitation system compliant with all American Heart Association 2010 Guidelines.
Physio-Control provides you the tools you need for monitoring, defibrillation and CPR support.
ZOLL Medical Corporation designs, manufactures and markets an integrated line of proprietary, noninvasive cardiac resuscitation devices, accessories and software.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers