Featured on Good Morning America and the Dr Oz Show!, the Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer is worn by students in CPR Class to learn the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver.
American Heart Association
For more than 50 years, healthcare providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability.
The LIFE-STAT is the only completely hands-free automatic cardiopulmonary resuscitation system compliant with all American Heart Association 2010 Guidelines.
ZOLL Medical Corporation designs, manufactures and markets an integrated line of proprietary, noninvasive cardiac resuscitation devices, accessories and software.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics