- Communication & Telemetry Equipment
- Dispatch & Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- GPS & AVL & Geographic Mapping
- Interoperability Solutions
- Mobile Data Hardware & Software
- Radios & Accessories
- Satellite Communications
- Secure Communications
- Wireless Communications
Serious ePCR Software for EMS Professionals
The ESO Pro ePCR Suite is a powerful tool developed by industry experts who understand your needs.
Medusa develops information technology solutions that improve pre-hospital emergency data capture.
OnStar has pioneered new standards for in-vehicle safety and security, and that commitment continues with the latest enhancements that can help authorities safely and quickly recover stolen vehicles and prevent dangerous high-speed chases.
Panasonic Computer Solutions Co. produces the industry's most reliable mobile PCs Panasonic Toughbook laptops.
DHS Systems is a quality provider of Reeves EMS brand high quality emergency medical products and accessories, including decontamination shelters, stretchers and gear bags.
Road Safety delivers proven results with its SafeForce Driving system.
Sansio offers the cutting-edge, web-enabled electronic Pre-Hospital Care Report EMS software solution called HealthEMS®.
Transmit patient vitals with Sprint wireless technology.
Thales Communications’ Liberty™ Multiband Land Mobile Radio (LMR) enables interoperability across all public safety bands—136-174 MHz, 380-520 MHz, 700 MHz, and 800 MHz—in a single portable radio.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building
- Air Evac Lifeteam Expands Missouri Operations; 15 New Positions Created
- Bells Toll for Victims on Anniversary of Sandy Hook School Shooting
- Utah Rock Slide Kills Two People Inside Home