- Communication & Telemetry Equipment
- Dispatch & Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- GPS & AVL & Geographic Mapping
- Interoperability Solutions
- Mobile Data Hardware & Software
- Radios & Accessories
- Satellite Communications
- Secure Communications
- Wireless Communications
Serious ePCR Software for EMS Professionals
The ESO Pro ePCR Suite is a powerful tool developed by industry experts who understand your needs.
Medusa develops information technology solutions that improve pre-hospital emergency data capture.
OnStar has pioneered new standards for in-vehicle safety and security, and that commitment continues with the latest enhancements that can help authorities safely and quickly recover stolen vehicles and prevent dangerous high-speed chases.
Panasonic Computer Solutions Co. produces the industry's most reliable mobile PCs Panasonic Toughbook laptops.
DHS Systems is a quality provider of Reeves EMS brand high quality emergency medical products and accessories, including decontamination shelters, stretchers and gear bags.
Road Safety delivers proven results with its SafeForce Driving system.
Sansio offers the cutting-edge, web-enabled electronic Pre-Hospital Care Report EMS software solution called HealthEMS®.
Transmit patient vitals with Sprint wireless technology.
Thales Communications’ Liberty™ Multiband Land Mobile Radio (LMR) enables interoperability across all public safety bands—136-174 MHz, 380-520 MHz, 700 MHz, and 800 MHz—in a single portable radio.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion