- Communication & Telemetry Equipment
- Dispatch & Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- GPS & AVL & Geographic Mapping
- Interoperability Solutions
- Mobile Data Hardware & Software
- Radios & Accessories
- Satellite Communications
- Secure Communications
- Wireless Communications
Serious ePCR Software for EMS Professionals
The ESO Pro ePCR Suite is a powerful tool developed by industry experts who understand your needs.
Medusa develops information technology solutions that improve pre-hospital emergency data capture.
OnStar has pioneered new standards for in-vehicle safety and security, and that commitment continues with the latest enhancements that can help authorities safely and quickly recover stolen vehicles and prevent dangerous high-speed chases.
Panasonic Computer Solutions Co. produces the industry's most reliable mobile PCs Panasonic Toughbook laptops.
DHS Systems is a quality provider of Reeves EMS brand high quality emergency medical products and accessories, including decontamination shelters, stretchers and gear bags.
Road Safety delivers proven results with its SafeForce Driving system.
Sansio offers the cutting-edge, web-enabled electronic Pre-Hospital Care Report EMS software solution called HealthEMS®.
Transmit patient vitals with Sprint wireless technology.
Thales Communications’ Liberty™ Multiband Land Mobile Radio (LMR) enables interoperability across all public safety bands—136-174 MHz, 380-520 MHz, 700 MHz, and 800 MHz—in a single portable radio.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Rescuers Work Scene of Airliner Crash in French Alps
- Several Injured as Tornadoes Hit Oklahoma, Arkansas
- NYC Marks 25th Anniversary of Tragic Social Club Fire
- School Bus Crashes into Pennsylvania Home
- Investigation Seeks Cause of Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse
- Three Killed in Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse