For over 20 years, AllMed® has been serving the EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Nursing industries. We are a full-line distributor of the products you need at prices that are extremely competitive.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro for rescue professionals comes with: Color ECG display, manual override, and 3 lead ECG monitoring; capabilities; Rescue Ready technology; 7-year warranty and more. Visit cardiacscience.com
For more than 50 years, healthcare providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability.
Philips Healthcare offers a patient-first approach to technology that makes sense for today's clinical care environments.
Physio-Control provides you the tools you need for monitoring, defibrillation and CPR support.
ReMed Equipment is a dynamic company with over 10 years of industry experience.
Tradition is very important to us, yet innovation is what keeps the emergency equipment industry moving forward.
ZOLL Medical Corporation designs, manufactures and markets an integrated line of proprietary, noninvasive cardiac resuscitation devices, accessories and software.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims