For over 20 years, AllMed® has been serving the EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Nursing industries. We are a full-line distributor of the products you need at prices that are extremely competitive.
At Bound Tree Medical, we provide products, knowledge and resources that save minutes and lives.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro for rescue professionals comes with: Color ECG display, manual override, and 3 lead ECG monitoring; capabilities; Rescue Ready technology; 7-year warranty and more. Visit cardiacscience.com
For more than 50 years, healthcare providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability.
Philips Healthcare offers a patient-first approach to technology that makes sense for today's clinical care environments.
Physio-Control provides you the tools you need for monitoring, defibrillation and CPR support.
ReMed Equipment is a dynamic company with over 10 years of industry experience.
Tradition is very important to us, yet innovation is what keeps the emergency equipment industry moving forward.
ZOLL Medical Corporation designs, manufactures and markets an integrated line of proprietary, noninvasive cardiac resuscitation devices, accessories and software.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dozens Injured in Bus Crashes across California
- Collapse at London Theater
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train