Exclusives
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+RSS Feed
Fire EMSEMS TodayEMS Insider

Seven Hospitalized For CO Poisoning In Maryland

ELKRIDGE, Md. - Howard County fire officials say a home where seven Elkridge residents suffered carbon monoxidce poisoning had a working carbon monoxide detector.

Fire officials say several residents had made their way out of the home by the time Howard County and Baltimore County rescue units arrived just before midnight Saturday. The seven were reported in stable condition Sunday after being taken to the University of Maryland Medical Center.

___

Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com



RELATED ARTICLES

Collapse at Washington Watergate Garage

One person was injured when three stories of the parking garage collapsed.

Nepal Airport Closed to Large Aircraft

Large planes cause runway damage forcing authorities to halt specific aircraft from landing in Kathmandu.

More Rural Hospitals Closing

A growing number of facilities across the country face growing difficulties.

Milwaukee Launches Community Paramedic Program

Pilot program with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee looks at follow-up care.

Cherokee Nation EMS Paramedic Training Named Top in Industry

Program is first and only tribe to receive accreditation from Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.

Colorado Residents to Benefit in Ambulance Contract Split

Change in contract for Colorado Springs is seen a way for faster response times and increased funds.

Features by Topic

JEMS Connect

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

 
 

EMS BLOGS

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts

Featured Careers