| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- San Francisco Window Washer Falls onto Car
- Drug Lab Explosion Destroys California Home
- Logger Saves Baby in Maine Crash
- Five Family Members Killed in Louisiana Crash
- Eight Dead as Snow Blankets Western New York
- Harris County Emergency Corps Medics Make Record Time in Houston (Texas)
- Paramedics Plus expands to Sioux Falls (SD)