| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Reference Notes can Aid You en Route and on Scene
- Idaho Paramedics Perform High-Angle Rescues
- AHA Launches New Custom Training Solution for EMS Audience
- Terror Threats to Chemical Plants Still Underestimated
- Over 200 Injured in Taiwan Gas Explosions; 26 Dead
- Arizona Stroke Patient Buys Dinner for Rescuers
- CEO Wounded in Chicago High-Rise Shooting