| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Putting the ‘Experience’ in Experience-Based Care
- Enforce Practices that Keep Patients and Providers Safe
- Powerful Labs Help Students and Educators
- The Precordial Thump is an Outdated Practice
- Researchers Offer Strategies for Overcoming Drug Shortages
- Iron Duck Announces “Think Pink” Promotion in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Don’t Underscore the Value of a Trauma Assessment