| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Atlanta Hospital Plans Discharge of Ebola Patients
- Numerous Rescues during Arizona Flooding
- Civilian ER Physicians Help Train New York National Guard Medics
- Two Shot during Night of Protest and Violence in Ferguson
- Vending Machines Help Ohio Medics Deal with Drug Shortages
- Ohio Officials Worry County EMS Plan May Interfere with 911 Calls
- Debate Stirs Over Florida City’s Proposed Response Change