| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Preventing Violence Against EMS
- Health Care Act Changing EMS in Pennsylvania
- U.S. Representative Questions Obamacare Impact on Volunteer Fire and EMS Departments
- Five Strategies for Creating a More Effective Classroom
- Power Cots Mandate Different Restraint Strategies
- Mechanical CPR Could Save More than the Patient’s Life
- Study Examines Transport Time of TBI Patients