| Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Securing a patient to a tailpipe and riding onto the scene with a caballero are part of a days’ work for Baja 1000 medical providers.
Learn how to limit exposure and treat these patients.
Louisville Metro EMS harnesses the power of technology with new programs.
- Chief James M. Brothers Named 2014 INTERMEDIX / IAEMSC Harvard EMS Fellow
- EMS Community Honors Jack and Todd Stout at Pinnacle
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- EMS Management Organizations NEMSMA & IAEMSC to Merge
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Last Body Recovered from Washington Mudslide