Philips is leading the way with meaningful innovations in emergency care that can help you quickly and effectively respond to your patients and influence their overall course of care as never before.
Built to be rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use, the Philips HeartStart MRx Monitor/Defibrillator with our advanced DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm seamlessly provides:
- industry-leading patient monitoring capabilities
- superb diagnostic measurements
- robust and reliable STEMI clinical decision support tools
- evidence-based, proven resuscitation therapies
- CPR guidance with the Q-CPRTM measurement and feedback tool
Our open systems approach to data management helps you streamline information so that it flows from your EMS agency to and throughout the hospital for enhanced patient care and operational efficiency.
Built tough, reliable and ready for action
For whatever you face in a day, the HeartStart MRx is built to be tough and ready for action. The HeartStart MRx is designed to meet stringent test requirements including spraying water, military helicopter vibration, mechanical shock, one-meter drop, electro-magnetic compatibility, and extreme environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, and altitude).
Tough enough for the US Army
The same MRx model we ship to all EMS customers is tough enough to receive an Airworthiness Certification from the United States Army. The MRx was subjected to extensive testing for the most rigorous and demanding environments faced by military personnel.
Rugged and reliable
- Active ready-for-use visual indicator flashes to signal the device has power and is in good functioning order to monitor and deliver therapy.
- 18 hours of continous ECG monitoring with two fully charged batteries.
- Automatic lead switching to the next preferred lead when a lead falls off or is cut when in monitor or manual defibrillation mode, ensuring uninterrupted monitoring and therapy.
- Enhanced ECG performance, with improved connection points, more robust cables, and rugged lead sets. The EMS lead sets also have labels that can be seen in low light environments.
- Tactical Grey color designed to show less dirt and wear and tear over time. The original white MRx is also available.
Intuitive and easy-to-use
- Intuitive design with therapy controls and connections on the right, monitoring on the left.
- Easy-to-use interface with contrasting colors for sync button, printer button, and menu and soft keys around the monitor face make it easier to find what you need fast. The Tactical Grey MRx provides even greater contrast.
- Large color display shows 4 waveforms and numerics, or view all 12 leads at once with the 12-lead acquisition option.
- Normal or high-contrast view adjustable for light conditions.
- Comprehensive automated hourly, daily, weekly self test results are available on the display.
- Flexible Event Summary print option allows configuration of the desired clinical data, including EtCO2 waveform.
- Enhanced event markers offer the ability to enter the dose and unit of measure providing greater flexibility in patient care.
A SMART investment
The HeartStart MRx is trusted by EMS agencies around the world. A key reason is investment protection. The MRx was built on a scalable platform from the start. As your needs evolve, so can your MRx. Once the MRx becomes part of your system, it can be easily upgraded in the field, giving you the benefits of Philips advancements without increasing the size of your device.
Philips has a proven track record of listening to our customers and investing in innovations that result in valuable solutions designed specifically for your work environment to help enhance workflow and patient care.