SAN DIEGO (AP) — Three adults and a child were found dead early Tuesday in a backyard pool and a bathtub of a home, authorities said.
The bodies were discovered shortly after 6:30 a.m. at a house in the Bay Terraces neighborhood, police Officer Frank Cali said.
Firefighters found the bodies of a man, a woman and a girl in the pool and another woman in the bathtub of the Parkcreek Court home, San Diego Fire-Rescue spokesman Maurice Luque told the San Diego Union-Tribune.
All four appeared to be drowning victims and were pronounced dead at the scene, he said.
Their names and ages were not immediately released.
Police homicide detectives went to the scene.
- KFMB: Several bodies found in backyard at house in Skyline
- 10News.com: 4 Dead At Home In Bay Terraces
- San Diego 6 CW: Four People Found Dead at a House in Bay Terraces; All May Have Drowned
- NBC San Diego: 4 Bodies Found in Skyline Home: SDFD
- SignOnSanDiego: Four found dead at Skyline home