Ambulance Catches Fire in Pennsylvania Station

Battery acid & a strong odor was coming from the engine before it erupted in flames


 
 

Ellen Hoffman, CitizensVoice.com | | Wednesday, May 30, 2012


EXETER, Pa. -- An Exeter Borough ambulance caught fire Monday evening in front of the Exeter Community Ambulance building on Wyoming Avenue.

Battery acid and a strong odor was coming from the engine before the vehicle erupted in flames, Exeter Fire Chief Rich McNeil said.

Click here to continue reading the story.




Connect: Have a thought or feedback about this? Add your comment now
Related Topics: News, fire, ambulance

What's Your Take? Comment Now ...

Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS





 

Get JEMS in Your Inbox

 

Fire EMS Blogs


Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts

 

EMS Airway Clinic

Innovation & Progress

Follow in the footsteps of these inspirational leaders of EMS.
More >

Multimedia Thumb

New Item on Iowa Helicopter Helps Save Patient’s Life

Supply of blood recently added to LifeFlight helicopter.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

Shooting Inside Pennsylvania Hospital

Early reports of one person dead in Darby hospital.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

Anchorage Chief Proposes Shifting Fire, Medic Crews

Officials debate ways to reduce paramedic burnout.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

Kansas City Woman Thanks EMTs Who Saved Her Life

CPR save highlights community awareness program
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

VividTrac offered by Vivid Medical - EMS Today 2013

VividTrac, affordable high performance video intubation device.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

Braun Ambulances' EZ Door Forward

Helps to create a safer ambulance module.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

The AmbuBus®, Bus Stretcher Conversion Kit - EMS Today 2013

AmbuBus®, Bus Stretcher all-hazards preparedness & response tool
Watch It >


More Product Videos >