JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman wants to remind you that the EMS TRANSPORT SUMMIT 2012 (Safety Systems, Strategies and Solutions) by the EMS Subcommittee of the Transportation Research Board will be broadcasting its free Webinar LIVE from the EMS TODAY Conference and Exposition in Baltimore and the KECK Center in Washington, D.C. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 29.
FREE ONLINE PARTICIPATION, but you MUST Pre-register! Go to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/398240297
A.J. Heightman will give opening remarks at 8 a.m. On-site attendees can watch the program live in a special theater set up on the second floor of the Baltimore Convention Center. It will also be played in loop fashion throughout EMS TODAY and will be downloadable at www.ObjectiveSafety.net.
Sessions will include:
- 8:30 a.m. - Data and Recent initiatives
- 9:25 a.m. - Transport, Human Factors and Bridging 5iverse Disciplines - Dr. Carol Cunningham
- 10:30 a.m. - Testing - Joe Bourgraf of FERNO
- 11:20 a.m. - New Systems Safety Technology Solutions + Telematics - Eileen Frazer
- 1:00 p.m. - Fleet Management Strategies - Dr. Jim Augustine
- 2:00 p.m. - Innovative Vehicle Design I by Nadine Levick
- 4:00 p.m. - PANEL on How to Optimize the Safety of Your Existing Fleet
- 4:55 p.m. - Closing remarks