Waltham, MA.– WebMEdicPro has announced the release of its turnkey solution for the EMS industry. The ePCR solution from WebMedicPro is a field-ready instrument and is delivered in a convertible touch tablet PC with the most affordable pricing.
Designed for speed, and accuracy, the EMS tablet (NejAut™) offers Paramedics an easy-to-use device to quickly and accurately generate complete, real-time electronic patient care reports in a mobile environment.
“We consider our solution as a field instrument - no different than a Defibrillator, EKG monitors, or any other tool EMTs use to track and monitor their patients’ care. Unlike other providers that offer software solutions that require additional investments and in-house IT to maintain, our goal is to provide the EMS industry with the most cost-effective field-ready EMS tablet that is designed to operate as a practical field instrument. ” state Hadi Shavarini CEO of WebMedicPro.
NejAut™ is the first field data tablet in the industry to combine proven, reliable technology with the most user-friendly interface that helps you to eliminate paper processes, gain efficiency, and meet compliance.
• Easy-to-use interface (just a simple form to fill out)
• Complete and submit incident reports in the field
• Complete patient data - demographics, PMH, allergies, meds & more
• Automatic attributes for adults and pediatric
• Automated data validation to ensure complete & accurate records
• Many auto calculated data entry (Glasgow Coma Scale, Trauma Score, age, mileage, etc.)
• Capture electronic signatures in the field
• Generate editable narratives
• Runs available for viewing and printing at hospitals
• Wirelessly access and deliver mission-critical information
• Auto syncing to the online portal (128 bit encryption)
• Auto save
• Refusal, ABN, and authorization forms
• Inventor, Shit, and Vehicle Management
WebMedicPro provides both online AND offline system. It is designed to help EMS companies you to streamline the entire life cycle of an incident - from dispatch to billing & collection.
It improves the accuracy of managing emergency medical inventory within each truck with automated threshold alarms. It also offers utility for shift and vehicle management.
• Generate customized reports
• Export data to Excel
• Export to billing software
• Full search capabilities
• Self-service (dashboard) staff demographics
• Staff profile Administration
• Review and receive notification for QA/QI notes
• Data validation on each field
• Extendable & Customizable Database
• Knowledgebase for essential protocols
About WebMedicPro : Our mission is to market the most advanced, and most cost effective web-native ePCR system for the EMS industry.
Contact: Hadi Shavarini | email@example.com | 617-245-6000 www.webmedicpro.com